What Shipping Methods Are Available?
For U.S. Customers:
- Standard Shipping (3-6 days): FREE
- USPS Priority (2-4 days): $7
- UPS Ground (3-6 business days): $10
- USPS Express (1-2 days): $24
For Customers Worldwide:
- Standard International (7-25 days): FREE
- Tracking is provided through UPS Mail Innovations. Once UPS delivers the package to the destination country, final delivery will be with your local post office or EMS service. Please allow 7-28 days for your Ridge package to reach its destination.
- DHL Express (2-4 days): $20
- Typically there won’t be any customs or import fees. We do our best to minimize any customs charges relating to the invoice but they will vary from country to country and we cannot guarantee what they will be in advance
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. For further information, please see our Shipping Methods left.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
For U.S. Customers:
- Standard Shipping: 3-6 days
- USPS Priority: 2-4 days
- UPS Ground: 3-6 business days
- USPS Express: 1-2 days
For Customers Worldwide:
- Standard International: 7-25 days
- DHL Express: 2-4 days
*Please check our Shipping Methods left for detail information.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Currently, you can pay with your credit card or PayPal. We will find more solutions to serve every customer worldwide.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
As technology is improving, on-line shopping will be the best method of buying for you. And Bricraft will protect every customer on every step of the way, please have faith in us, thank you for your support!
Orders and Returns
How do I place an Order?
Bricraft has great products to order on our website! You can search by keyword from the Bricraft homepage, or browse through our shop the top of the site. Once you have chosen the Bricraft product(s) you would like to order, add the item(s) to your shopping cart by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. At this point, you can either continue shopping or click “Checkout” to proceed with the checkout process. At any time during your shopping experience, you can view your shopping bag by clicking the link in the top right corner.
Once you are ready to checkout and have proceeded to the shopping cart, you will need to choose the shipping country (please give us your detailed address). When you’re ready, you can proceed to checkout or complete the process with PayPal or credit card.
Do I need an account to place an order?
If you’d like to keep track of your orders and save your details, you might want to consider creating an account for convenience.
Alternatively, you can select the guest checkout option which doesn’t require you to create an account.
Who should I contact if I have any queries?
Free free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or doubts, we’re thrilled to talk with you!
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
Bricraft is unable to change or cancel any orders once they have been placed due to expedient processing time at our warehouse. We recommend verifying all of your information before proceeding with your order.
How Do I Track My Order?
If you have already signed up, then sign in to view your current order status or past order history. Or you can visit our Order Tracking page, put your Order ID for tracking.
How Can I Return a Product?
Yes. Please email us at [email protected] if are not completely satisfied with your purchase. At the same time, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
- Merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, like-new, 100% salable condition.
- Briceaft warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is designed to protect you against defects in materials and workmanship only. *Please be aware that defects are most likely to be discovered during the first 90 days of use.
- Like any product, your Bricraft product will wear over time with normal use.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse, or abuse. If you return an item due to these reasons, Bricraft reserves the right to determine replacement of the item.
- All damage and shortage claims should be made within 30 days of delivery. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order.
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse.
What Is RFID And How Does The Wallet Protect Against It?
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored on a tag attached to an object. A tag can be read from up to several feet away and does not need to be within direct line-of-sight of the reader to be tracked. All of our wallets use high-quality RFID blocking materials, where you can see 3 different layers if you cut from the side(Genuine Leather, RFID Blocking Materials, and Polyester Fabric).